Saturday, February 6, 2010

Soapy Solution

I don't waste time looking through too many mail order catalogs these days.  After all, there is not likely to be anything in them that I can purchase.  But the other day a Current Catalog came in the mail.  I have, in the past, enjoyed looking at their online sales and have found some really terrific bargains with them.  I flipped through the pages while drinking a cup of coffee and actually found something that I could order from them if I wanted to.  It was soap leaves shaped in the form of flowers.  Soap is depletable and is on my list of things I can purchase.  These were too cute.  I don't know that I will order them but it is an idea for something I can add to my "gifts" list.  I am a little afraid that if I were to order something - anything - that it would be like opening Pandora's box.  Perhaps I shouldn't be so quick to toss those catalogs, though, because I might get some ideas of things to make from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment