Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Color of Money ... and Hair

Okay - I confess - yes, I had my hair colored today.  Is that wrong?  To be honest with you, I just don't know.  It is a service which I cannot perform myself for a couple of reasons.  First, I am not allowed to go into a store and buy hair color in a box by the standards we set up - I don't consider it depletable and it is not edible.  Second, I do not have the skill set to do what my talented stylist, Paige, can do.  I am not a manicure or pedicure type of girl so I do not spend money on these things.  Am I making excuses for this?  Still don't know really.  I do know that I can't look into the mirror at all that gray hair, get depressed and then come to the realization that I am not allowed to go on a shopping spree to make myself feel better, so I think I just decided that getting my hair colored was a totally okay thing to do.

1 comment: