Friday, March 26, 2010

The Little Things

Hey guys!  It's the little things that make people nuts, isn't it?  My mother, bless her heart, has had one particular gripe with our shopping thin system.  She makes it a point to let us know about it almost every time she is in my home.  That's okay - everybody is entitled to their opinion.  Her complaint is that we are not purchasing zip-top baggies to store things in!  She will inevitably tell me that she wishes we would make an exception to this rule or that she is going to buy some for us.  We haven't purchased any since December 31, 2009.  We store our things in little bowls with lids, etc.  We still have aluminum foil from last year so we occasionally use this to wrap something up in.  But those things are not suitable to her when she wants a little bag to store something in. I think I will wait her out - she will either make good on her threat and buy some herself OR she will adjust and make do.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo funny! Yes this is true, it is a gripe of mine. I do buy these and use them for storing partly cut apples, oranges and such. But, I wash the bags out and use them over and over until they can not be reused. Who wants to wrap a half cut apple up in foil and then get tossed in the refrigerator to get lost and never eaten.:)

    ReplyDelete