Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eating Thin?

I mentioned in a recent post that I may try a dessert fast for a month.  Someone who shall remain nameless challenged me on Facebook to go for it, and she would join me.  I have great difficulty in declining a public challenge; needless to say, I am going for it.  I really enjoy a cup of coffee with a sweet treat after lunch.  This will not be easy so I am going to try attaching my shopping thin philosophy to this. I need to think of this as 'eating thin.'  Don't know why but it seems harder to apply this type of mentality to food.  Perhaps its because I know I MUST eat and therefore justifying consumption of food is much easier than justifying consumption of stuff, for me. For some of you this is no big deal - you may not be a dessert eater, but I love chocolate and sugar and it will be one long month!

No comments:

Post a Comment