Friday, May 7, 2010

The Big Rotten Truth

I take it all back - the previous post, that is.  It turns out my little decay was actually a great big decay - now supposedly I need a root canal.  Do you know how much a root canal and crown cost these days?  Over a thousand dollars.  The money we have been saving is going to be stuffed into my teeth, plus some.  The storms will come - that much we all know from our recent experience with flooding around here.  I suppose how we respond to them is what really matters.  I am not the type to just chalk it up to 'oh well'.  I like to rant and fuss and try to go into denial for a while first, but then realization will settle in.  I will deal with it.  I won't like it, but I will deal with it.  I'm still a work in progress - and progress is slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment