Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shopping Shock

Wow - had no idea a trip to Hobby Lobby would bring out such a strong desire to Buy! Buy! Buy!  Quade and I both had to restrain ourselves when we passed by adorable ornaments, Christmas decorations, lovely little trinkets we don't need but sure wanted and so many lovely fabrics!  We went in for basic depletable craft supplies like paint, paper and adhesive but sure wanted a great deal more.  We got some terrific ideas while we were in there but I felt like a fish being lured in by a juicy worm on a hook

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about you several times as the 'buy me', 'get me', 'take me home' fever has begun to grip everyone. I hope to have learned enough from you this year to be a little less concerned with what I'm buying and more concerned with what I'm doing this year.

    ReplyDelete