Can't believe Christmas is almost here already!!! Time flies when your a grown up doesn't it? Quade and I have to get down to business in order to get Christmas gifts made this year. We have some ideas up our sleeves and will be diligently working on them over the coming weeks. I will post some as we get them finished. If you are interested in doing any of these things yourselves this year, here are a few ideas:
1. Fleece scarves with a simple blanket stitch on edges - anything can be appliqued on these for style.
2. Personalized pillows (also using fleece and using felt for designs to make it easy).
3. Snack Packs - using an interesting container fill with snacks and goodies that anyone would love - if you are handy with paper crafts you can design coordinating paper containers and packaging to hold the snacks.
4. Hand-crafted cards - these can be done with paper and stamps or made from photos you have taken attached to a plain card base.
5. Look up the site www.instructables.com for other great ideas, as well.
More ideas will be posted along with the way - these are just a few to get you started!